Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy New Year!


This year has been a busy one.  I have lots of good memories.  
Here are a few that I would like to share with you!



Getting up a 5am on the weekends sounds like such a silly idea.  Don't get me wrong it is tough at times but if I was still in bed I would miss these beautiful views!  These are just a few of the beautiful sights that I was able to see this year.  And with each and everyone I gave thanks for all that I have and looked forward to the new day.



Well I can't say enough how much I LoVe my fur babies.  With all the bad things going on in the world I'm so thankful for all the good my pets do for me.



Friendships are special, especially the friendships who let you be who you are and help you get to where you need to be.  I can't thank them enough for their support.  My friends and I have had fun adventures and many never ending laughs this year.  I'm looking forward to many more to come from all my friends near and far!!!  NYC here we come! 

Well I like to make others laugh and I love my Kino Sandals!  That's how I live my life silly and simple.  In the New Year I look forward to many more laughs with the family and my friends and of course some new additions to my Kino collection!


My resolutions for 2016

More Kinos
More Laughs
More Traveling
More Kitty Kisses
More Healthy Foods
More Beautiful Sunrises and Sunsets
More of what makes me and mine HAPPY
           




3 comments:

  1. Love this! …I plan on making 2016 AMAZING! :-) Happy New Year Elaine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope to share lots of laughs with you 2016! Wonderful list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you just GO for everything, Elaine... what fun! Happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete