Sunday, August 23, 2015

Teacher School Supplies


Gathering school supplies can be a time consuming task but I finally found something that works for me and honestly I'm wondering why in the world have I not done this before.  My friend Robin from Class of Kinders labeled a collection of tubs for me to help organize all the school supplies that came in during Meet the Teacher Night.  The students and parents unpacked the supplies together once they entered the classroom.  Abracadabra all my supplies are organized!!!  


So now that the classroom supplies are ready to go it was time for me to get my teacher supplies in order.  Here are a few supplies I made sure I had for the start of my school year.

My Teacher Supplies


I love this retractable ID badge and key holder.  


You can never have too many Sharpie Markers!!!  
Perfect for labeling everything at the beginning of the school year.  


Well sometimes you have to eat school lunch.  I always have a BIG bottle of these 
available for all my teacher friends.


Don't forget your vitamins!!!


Cheaters!!!  I have LoTs of these in the classroom just in case I 
forget my glasses at home.  I am lost without them! 


No need to explain these.  


I wash my hands 100 times a day.  This is easy on my hands and 
the lavender scent brings out some calming vibes.


I don't have time to be sick!!! I use this on many surfaces in the classroom 
when my students are out of the classroom.


Walking on air!!!  These are so helpful with my flats!


Love everything Burt's Bees.  The tinted lip balm comes in many shades.


These are my Big Girl bandaids.  
With all the hand washing I do these really do stay on all day. 


Everyone should have a pair of 3PM
slippers!


Emergency chocolate is a MUST but it only works if you share it with a friend :-)

These are just a few of my teacher supplies for the new year.   
Wishing you all an endless supply of crayons and glue sticks!!!




1 comment: